When experiencing bugs in MenuLibre, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Launchpad. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
-  menulibre removes items from whisker menu (2017/11/14 03:31)
-  Cannot launch executables in /opt dir (2017/09/15 06:32)
-  Zotero doesn't appear, location is opt (2017/08/23 13:52)
-  menulibre screws everything up (2017/08/03 13:56)
-  I have a Wine menu (2017/07/30 20:47)
-  Pressing Ctrl-C has no effect (2017/07/06 13:09)
-  Localization seems broken for non-UTF8 (2017/07/06 12:59)
-  All launchers disappeared except the ones I tried to hide (2017/01/19 23:21)
-  cannot move a directory (2016/11/03 03:33)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version, etc. To report a new bug, go here.